13 years ago
Thursday, May 22, 2008
giggle
Luke and I have had fun today. We and Grandma went to lunch (pizza). When it was time to go, Grandma asked for a kiss. Luke opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue...not in a mean way, but in a lick-type way. That's a kiss from Luke. Later this afternoon, Luke and I were upstairs after naptime. We were playing on the landing and I asked for kisses. Luke pulled his binkie out, blew a kiss, and promptly put his binkie back in. Nothing could make my day better! I have giggled so much today. I love being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are the moments that make it all worth it!
(how was the movie!!)
What a smartie/cutie! I love this age so much. I am glad you are enjoying it! You are a great Mommy. See you Monday!
Post a Comment