So, I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to stay motivated to put my thoughts down on paper...I mean blog. I spent the weekend enjoying my family and thinking about things at church. I have the GREATEST husband ever!! Argue all you want...this weekend he proved himself THE BEST! I was asked to give a lesson Saturday morning and had only that day to prepare. Rich cleaned all three bathrooms, vacuumed upstairs and downstairs, swept the kitchen floor and rotated laundry. Then, he went outside and mowed the lawn. Needless to say, I mopped the floor and worked on my lesson. We both had naps in the afternoon while Luke was napping. rough day for me - NOT!
Thank you Rich!!
13 years ago
4 comments:
What a great guy!!! So glad you had a 'rough' Saturday. We are looking forward to our visit.
This makes a MOM proud! You two are good for each other. Love ya.
Those Bearden boys always seem to come through when we need them! Good job Rich...I will make sure Mike reads this post tonight!
Did you say clean the bathrooms and rotate the laundry in the same sentence? That is HEAVEN! What an awesome guy! Do you think he could casually mention that to Rod?:)
Post a Comment