We spent a few days in the ever-lovely Logan. BYU vs. USU...here's a quote from the convience store guy, "Can you guys take it easy on us?" I laughed. USU is not known for their football program, thus as I understand it, the goal of USU was not necessarily WIN, but more likely, SCORE. This, they did - twice!! It was not BYU's best game, but they did come away with a win.
Here's Luke, Rich, and I at the game, ready to cheer.

During the day, we took a drive to Bear Lake. We played at the Garden City Park and walked down the boardwalk to the beach. It was cool, but sunny - perfect to play. We had lunch at L'Beau's (?) and drove all the way around the lake with we waited for Luke to fall asleep (he finally did).
This morning before leaving, we drove to the Logan Temple for a quick photo. We tried to long-arm the snapshot. After a couple of tries, we opted to take turns.

It was so nice to get away. All through Sardine Canyon, and again through Logan Canyon, I thought to myself...
how could anyone see this beauty and not believe in God.

He is all around.
Every moment I spend in nature, His hand on Earth is affirmed to me.
I KNOW He is our Heavenly Father and He sent His son, Jesus Christ to atone for us. I KNOW HE lives. Take a moment to look around. See if any feelings of knowledge become yours.
Our extended family was just blessed with the safe arrival of Jack. He is a welcome addition to the circle of cousins. Congrats Mike, Jill, and girls! (Pics are on their blog)
3 comments:
Cache Valley is so beautiful. I'm sad I waited so long to finally get up there.
It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous you got to go up the canyon, we haven't been yet and I'm afraid I'm going to miss the pretty leaves.
Glad you had a good weekend! It was so beautiful up there even though it rained a lot, we still had a blast.
Post a Comment