Halloween was great this year! I found a new costume (for myself)

This is the happy witch costume - so as not to scare my Kindergarteners!
I'll post my evening costume when I get one.
and the best for Luke!!
(Rich opted out this year).
We enjoyed the weather at a gathering with our neighbors...chili, soup, corn bread, cookies, brownies, hot chocolate, and of course, candy!! If the weather holds next year, we'll do it again - come join in if you're around.
Here's my costume from the evening:
A great family meal in the circle! (I'm the one in black)
4 comments:
You look smashing! What a fun teacher you are. Love it.
That does look like fun!! I love the penguin, I have never seen that before.
I love Luke's costume! Very cute! Next year we should come hang out in the culdesac, looks like you had fun!
I am so jealous I don't live in the circle!!!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun out there :)
Post a Comment