So I got to have lunch with one of my greatest friends! After several years of plugging along, trying to keep in touch, and getting together for an hour here and there, we were able to get together for a fun afternoon at....(drum roll please)...IKEA! I know. Who would have thought it would be all that?! IT IS! Kids' meals, family-friendly eating area, toys, TV....need I go on?
Nat - Little baby girl is so stinkin' cute! Your teenager-want-to-be is adorable, and your twin (ha ha)! We'll do it again...Maybe at the park next time.
Dang! No camera, but good times. It was great to make a new memory instead of just talkin' about the good ol' days all the time!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Was this your first IKEA experience? We love it. You can even rent game boys for the older kids that are too old for the play area. Anytime we drive to Salt Lake Emily is first to spot it and say "There's IKEA!!!"
Post a Comment