13 years ago
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Attitude Update...
Well, it's near the end of Tuesday. Monday went well, but we watched A LOT of TV :( We had a good FHE and figured out a "nighttime list" of things we do each night at bedtime (like, brush teeth, pick up toys, etc). This morning was weird; I got up in time to toss back a bowl of cereal, get the kids dressed and send Luke to school. Lucy had her first gymnastics (I know, cute, huh?!). She stuck to me like a gooey booger (sorry for the visual, but it was annoying). Near the end, she warmed up enough to actual walk on the balance beam. But, I kept my cool :) We had lunch with Grandma Madsen (yummy) and the kids played while I ran to the store (Luke's BD gift...yikes!). By the time we got home, both kids had fallen asleep, so I got a little quiet time before dinner...Yea! Since we had no TV after breakfast and it's almost time for jammies, I decided to "reward" the kids with a show (mostly for a few more minutes of quiet time for me, but whatever). This whole "attitude" things seems to be working some. Although it's only been 2 days, they've been better than any day last week - Phew! btw, the binky has GOT to go!!! ACK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes..bye bye binky..easier said than done:) Love you so much! Sounds like your getting "it" together. Whatever "it" really is!! Maybe you could lend me tips on "it" and how to get "it" together, too!
Take away the binky, then send her to me to watch for a few days. I think I owe you that....
PS If you ever want to bring the kids up Jack would love it! We are hurting for friends up here.
Post a Comment