Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009!! It's always fun to begin a new year!

We enjoyed dinner and a few laughs with some good friends. We counted down the New Year and promptly put kids to bed. We re-convened to play Rock Band until the clock turned over the new year (for real). I haven't had that much fun in a long time! I also didn't realize just how crackly my voice is...oh well - I won't be auditioning for American Idol anytime soon!
Good times!!

If you are interested in seeing Rich on a saucer (sledding), here's the link to my sister's blog:
http://www.bonesandlacee.blogspot.com/ (you have to scroll down to "Christmas Eve Fun" on December 24th.)

I hope you're 2009 is the best year yet!!

1 comment:

Lacee DeG said...

Melis! Just thinking about Rich trying to fit his 6' something self onto the tiny saucer makes me laugh! That was SO fun, we must do it again soon!