Tuesday, February 10, 2009

...sugar and spice and everything nice...

So, we went in for our ultrasound today. Neither of us had a preference other than practical ones (already have tons of boy stuff). So we found out that we're having a.........

Well, before I tell you, here's a picture, you tell me what you think.
Okay, I know it's hard to tell, especially on a profile shot. So, she's a girl!!
We're excited!

12 comments:

Anna B. said...

Love it!!! So happy for you guys. Glad you are excited. What % did they give you??? OK, now come on with some name possibilities!!! Luke will be such a great big brother.

p.s. is it just my old eyes...the background is so hard for me to read on.

Anna B. said...

Rich will totally hate that I am even saying this...

How about Leah?

(I know, I am SOOOO funny)

Julie W said...

Congrats! One of each. I still never fully believed them until both my girls came out. With Justin it was so obvious. With Erin, the Ultrasound Tech thought it was so obvious but we just looked at it and said it's obviously what??

And I'm with Miss Anna, the red and blue is a little hard on the eyes.

Jill said...

Oh, she's already so cute!!
We are so excited for you guys! Girls are SO much fun!! I hope she is as easy going as her older brother. What a cutie. I like the name Lucy!!

skcoe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

...and welcome to the world of accessorizing. :)

Anna B. said...

I'm with Rich. Love naming her Lucinda but calling her Lucy. Everyone would call her Lucy anyway. Except that first day of school when they read the role. ANd everyone has a funny story about that :-)

Anonymous said...

How excited I wanted to call you yesterday to find out, so I'm glad I checked your blog. There are so many more cute things for girls then boys. I'm excited for you congrats.

maria said...

Bubbles it is! I can't wait to see how cute the room turns out! I am so excited for you!

Debbie said...

Yea! Congrats! Don't dispair if your tomboy nature doesn't go through the womb and she turns out to be a diva! Even "girly girls" can be fun (or so I'm learning :)

bonnie said...

Congratulations. You are going to love buying girl stuff...

Anna B. said...

OK, I need to hear PLANS for the nursery girl. PLANS!!! I have to gear up.....get the juices flowing. Look for smashing deals. You know, important stuff. :-)

BTW, just found out my nephew Matthew got in to BYU Provo. He is unbelievably excited. We are excited. More excuses to come down. We are even going to hit a few BYU football games this year. Bring it on!

The Shafers said...

That is so exciting!! We are so happy for you!! Girl stuff is so fun. (but then againg I don't know any different)