13 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I wish I had a picture...
Sunday afternoon, Luke & I were sitting at the counter. Luke was eating a sandwich, I was doing church stuff. I wasn't paying all that much attention, but I did notice Luke was almost slithering down his chair onto the floor. I still didn't think much about it until I heard a soft snore coming from behind me. At first, I thought Luke might be pretending to be sleeping - however - when I turned around, I saw a sweet little boy laying on his back on the floor with his sandwich in hand...asleep. Before we could get the camera he woke up and was ready to go upstairs for a nap. I still giggle about it when I picture him slithering off his chair onto the floor due to exhaustion. Church can really take it out of you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so cute! Mike did that the other day too...it wasn't so cute when he drooled all over the kitchen floor.
It is amazing where kids can fall asleep!
Thanks for the invitation- I miss you! You and Maria are welcome ANY time!!!
That crazy nursery leader can sure wear them out ;o)
Hey, how come you went private?
How are you feeling? Are you six months now? When are we doing the nursery? What about the trees?
I want a vacation!!!!
Miss you guys.
Love you lots,
Anna
I went private when I got a post from an absolute stranger who calls herself Black Isis...it kinda freaked me out. Maybe an over-reaction, I don't know.
I could fill an album with the funny/cute sleeping pictures of my kids. It made me smile to picture him in my head slithering off the chair. We look forward to having him in our nursery soon and exhausting him.
Post a Comment