Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thoughts and blessings

I've been reading the recent posts of dear friends and found that I am feeling so blessed the past couple of weeks. I remember not long ago thinking..."I am out of patience, I'm going to lose it - And I have to go back on track"...Anyway, there were other thoughts. I also remember specifically asking my Heavenly Father for Luke to be able to sleep well without his binkie (also a recent change). As I reflect, I find myself thinking that Luke didn't necessarily do fantastic without his binkie, but I definitely had the patience and understanding to get through that (and other) hard times.

I guess I just needed to put my thoughts down so I don't forget how each day I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anna B. said...

You are blessed!! And so are we because you are our family :) How did we get so lucky?