Last night I had to opportunity to have four little friends over while their parents went out and had fun! Beside my Luke and Lucy, I had two little girls and two little boys...we had an indoor picnic, complete with sandwiches, juice boxes, goldfish, and apple slices. After our picnic, we watched Aladdin and played with toys. I lol everytime we came to a commercial because one little girl was very consistent in reminding me to fast-forward (I asked them to remind me if I forgot). We had a BALL! I would do it again anytime. Luke only hit three times, and his friends were very understanding, but fair (they gave it right back to him (finally)). No one cried for their mom, although I got the question, "Where's my mom?" about every half hour from one of the little boys. Thanks Alissa and Haley, for letting me finally repay some favors and get to know your kids a little better - they are AWESOME!!
I took one pic on my phone, but it came out all blurry...next time.
13 years ago
2 comments:
Way to go you brave woman! It is nice to help those friends out who are nice enough to help you-I like that, too! Hooray for Luke-3 is better than 4!
I love the indoor picnic! What a great neighbor you are :)
Post a Comment