Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blessings all around

This sunday we were able to bless Lucy. Our families came to share the day with us. It...was...great!! We enjoyed good food, good weather, and good conversation - what more could I ask for. Thanks to all who helped bring food and clean up, and those who lent shade and support. We ARE truly blessed.

What a sweet little angel.

Luke wanted so badly to be a part of the pictures.

Sorry Bones, I just couldn't resist. When his little angel pooped on his white shirt, Rich lent him a T...Bones is NOT a fan (but is a good sport).

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey Melissa!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog!!! Ya, well the whole teacher thing didn't work out with being a stay at home mom......I interviewed down here in Vegas, had a job and then got pregnant.....so sorry to say, I never have taught...maybe some day!!! Your kids are so cute...congrats on number two, she is a doll!!! I hope all is well for you! Are you teaching Kindergarten still??? Send me your e-mail and I'll invite you to my family blog! Talk to you soon!
Ash

Lacee DeG said...

Sorry I didn't get the picture memo! I would've loved to be there-everything was wonderful! Bones does look ashamed doesn't he!!

Katye said...

Lucy's dress is so pretty. I'm glad you guys had a great day. Blessing days can be stressful sometimes.