I had a super-duper birthday yesterday!! Thanks to all my friends who wished me a happy day. I spent my morning at the salon getting a massage and a pedicure - I felt like a princess (a very relaxed princess). I picked up my kids (thanks Haley and Mark) and headed to lunch with my mother-in-law. Yummy lunch at the Trellis Cafe! When I got home, Luke and Lucy both had naps, I farmed and Rich surprised me by coming home earlier than expected. He gave me two awesome gifts: a stapler (go Swingline!) - yea!; and, a (drum roll please)...DUTCH OVEN STAND!!! I have looked and looked for one for 5 years...he finally found one! I am going to put it to the test on Friday....
So, after naps, a little laundry (very little) and a little computer time, my mother-in-law came down to watch our kids while we enjoyed a delightful dinner with friends at Texas Roadhouse. I even got to sit on the saddle while everyone gave a birthday "Yee-Haw"!! We weren't ready to go home after dinner, so we wandered through Target for an hour...what an experience.
It was such a great day! Lucy even let me sleep for 6 hours last night - what a girl!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like the perfect day!
Yee Haw! Happy belated Birthday!
So glad that you had fun birthday! Pedicure and massage sound perfect!
Post a Comment