Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tag...yada yada yada

OK. So Anna sent this to me and because I enjoyed reading her answers, I'll answer them, too. Although I usually read these, I almost never answer and send them on. Oh well, I guess it's my turn to live a little. Here goes (if you'd like a turn please feel free to copy and paste):
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night? I got a little misty while watching Team Bruno win Dance Wars!! A real cry...not sure.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Most of the time...until I see someone else's writing that is more legible.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef with Provolone and BBQ sauce.
5. Do you have kids? One for now and he's definitely the best! (Not that I'm biased or anything)
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Most definitely. I hope I would understand when I didn't call for a while.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? More than I should...sometimes it gets a little out of hand. I'm trying to do better.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? No way! I got them out at 25 and haven't missed them since.
9. Would you bungee jump? There was a time...that time has passed.
10. What is your favorite cereal? That's a tough one...most any kind that kids like (Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, Fruit Loops, Waffle Crisp, I even like Count Chocula)
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?Most of the time. I usually have to in order to get them off.
12. Do you think you are strong? Muscles - no. Heart - Yes. Soul - growing stronger everyday.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Hands down - Chocolate Marshmallow, but no one makes it anymore, so now it would be Strawberry with real strawberries.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I don't know. Maybe their eyes or if they seem happy.
15. Red or pink? I like a deep, true red. I like a bright pink. But never together.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? I love my lips! I also love that I don't usually just listen to music, but I feel it - it's hard to explain.
17. Who do you miss the most? While I still see him a few times a month, I miss my Dad. I miss hanging out in the barn watching him putter. I miss driving for hours talking at him and knowing that although he doesn't say much, he is listening. I miss having him ask me to help with the horses or cows or fences or cleaning his truck. He's probably my favorite person in the whole world (don't tell my husband, but he's a close second)!
18. I don't have a question
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Medium wash jeans and mocassin slippers
20. Have you ever re-gifted? yep.
21. What are you listening to right now? Gone With the Wind and Luke's swing music while he swings to sleep.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Violet (purple). The color of royalty and a color full of passion.
23. Favorite smells? Diesel fuel, campfire, a dirt road in teh summer, clean babies, fresh-baked bread, a clean house.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A telemarketer. Before that I spoke to a fellow teacher who shared a fantastic idea with me!!
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course! I'm counting down the hours until we see each other...47 1/2 (ish).
26. Favorite sports to watch? Hmmm. I don't know that I have a favorite, but I enjoy watching a close football game, and intense basketball game, or a rallying volleyball game. I also enjoy a rodeo where the competition is tough. I'd rather play than watch!
27...28...29 What's with this numbering?
30. Favorite food? Oh my, so many choices. I LOVE homemade macaroni and cheese with tomato juice. I LOVE Pepsi with Lime. But I really like most foods that I don't have to cook myself (no veggies...yuck!).
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I used to love scary movies; now I find them roo realistic. I don't see enough happy endings in real life, so I look for them in movies.
32. Last movie you watched? I'm watching Gone with the Wind, but I'm not really enjoying it. I rececntly watched A Knight's Tale. I liked it.
33. What color shirt are you wearing? White In-N-Out Burger Tee
34. Summer or winter? Summer for sure...until September then it's a relief to have the cool nights.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. I have several friends whose wives dislike me because I still hug them (appropriately, of course).
36. Favorite dessert? Depends...do I have to make it? Chocolate fondue with lots of dippables.
39. What book are you reading now? I just finished Twisted. I haven't found a new one to start yet.
40. What is on your mousepad? I don't have one.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? Dance Wars: Bruno vs. CarrieAnn and the news.
42. Favorite sound? The school bell at the end of the day on Friday!! and the garage door going up when Rich comes home.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? I used to like the Beatles. I tolerate the Rolling Stones. Neither is a favorite choice.
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Italy or France...I'd love to see Switzerland.
45. Do you have a special talent? I can play the piano...I don't know if that's special, but I'm glad I have it. I can also say the alphabet backwards.
46. Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah.
Wow. That's all I have to say for now. I'm not sure how to pass this along, so I won't.

1 comment:

Anna B. said...

Whatever happened to your numbering??? Loved your answers. You crack me up. Now I am going to go look for Chocolate Marshmallow ice cream. Yummy! 47 hours to go.....yippee!